Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So here we go again...I haven't been to this site in over a year, and after reading all of my previous posts, I ask myself: What in the hell happened in the last 2 years that has caused me to lose my insightfullness??? How have I strayed so far from my own path that I look back on my posting from 2 years ago and think, Wow. I really had some stuff figured out back then...? Have I really allowed myself to get so caught up in the little, crappy, day-to-day, work related, relationship related messiness that I have forgotten how I want to live life? The answer is yes. And unfortunately I believe that is what happens to all of the poor, beat down, conformed souls that we see in most of the working population. We lose luster for life. We allow ourselves to forget about all of the dreams and ideas that churned through our heads in our more carefree times and begin to get too involved in the daily grind. Excuse my language...but what the F***? No more of this. I will not compromise who I hope to be in order to live a "normal" life. My happiness will come from greater things- from better things.

Going back to an older post... "sometimes I may seem to wander, to falter, and to not go as fast as the others, but I WILL know what life is about."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home