Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Once again I have become a blog-posting slacker. Is this a suprise? Not really...although I promise I'm very good at keeping up with the rest of my life. So I officially quit my job a little over a month ago. I've spent the past 5 weeks applying for jobs all over creation. Well all over the US at least. Texas, California, Louisiana, Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Colorado, New York, DC, Virginia, North Carolina, Maine, Georgia, New Mexico, Washington, Oregon...and yes, even Hawaii. 55 jobs all together. Finding a job is like a job in itself. First you have to actually find an open position, then there's the personalized cover letter, the updated resume, the follow-up email or phone call (assuming that is actually an option). After all of this, I have 3 interviews. Finally. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home